- Integrated switchboards are used for the control of several fans spreading over multiple silos using the Aeration Manager Control system.
- ACA designs and constructs the power distribution and switchboard in their Joondalup factory. A generator is purchased and adapted for remote control to allow the control system to start the genset prior to starting the drag chain.
- A complete set of installation drawings is supplied for the electrical contractor to complete the installation.
- In addition to the standard control features provided by the Aeration Manager , the following additional features can be installed:
- Genset control
- Analog monitoring of all the fans to detect individual fan failure
- Expansion from 8 to 24 silo capacity.
- Mobile Internet access with identical screens displayed at the local panel as well as the remote site(s)
- Full control of the drag chain motors with soft starters and entry gate interlocks
- Current monitoring of all fans to confirm operation
- Outload conveyor integration in the control system
- SMS alarm on equipment failure
- SCADA system providing web based control and information on the system.